A hospital stay can be a nerve-wracking thing, regardless of whether it is planned or emergent. At Tuomey, we aim to make your stay with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. To that end, this section provides information for both patients and visitors regarding hospital policies, where to find important hospital services and bill payment.
We understand how important visitors are to a patient's recovery. To ensure that our patients have adequate opportunity to rest in a peaceful environment, we request that visitors only come between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. daily.
A hospital is a place for rest and recovery. For this reason, visitors are allowed only during hospital visiting hours.
Our free Cheer Cards allow you to easily send a get-well wish to brighten the day of a Tuomey patient.
Click here to send joy.
Cheer Cards are personally created for each patient and then hand delivered to their room Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Cheer Cards submitted over the weekend will be created and delivered on Monday.
Tuomey's Health eBook (Patient Portal)
We’re excited to offer a new online tool that provides anywhere, anytime access to your personal health records. With our new patient portal, you can manage your health, communicate with your providers and make more informed decisions about your care – 24/7 from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Review your medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with physicians via secure messaging
- View test and lab results, and read medical notes from your doctor
- Update your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc.)
- Request Rx refills Receive email care reminders Request or change appointments
- Fill out and submit forms prior to appointments
- Create proxy accounts
- View and pay bills (coming soon)
Tuomey Healthcare System has released a new patient guide, which can be found throughout the hospital, in doctor’s offices and now online. To view our new patient guide, click here
Need financial assistance?
The following documents and information are required in order to complete your Tuomey Healthcare System Financial Assistance application. In an effort to better serve you we request that you provide all identified information with the submission of your application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Proof of Employment for the last 6 weeks
- Proof of household income including anyone living in the household
- Proof of unemployment compensation, i.e. letter of approval, copy of unemployment print out
- Proof of any state assistance that may be received in the household, i.e. food stamps, Medicaid for the last 6 weeks
- Proof of application for state assistance and/or denial if not approved
- Most recent Income Tax statement
- Copy of bank statement for the last 6 weeks
- Notarized statement of support if unemployed
- Notarized income statement from employer if no bank account or check stubs are available
We thank you for choosing Tuomey Healthcare System for your healthcare needs. Your application will be processed upon receipt with all pertinent documentation. Please be advised that applications that are received incomplete or with missing documentation / information will be held open for 10 days. If requested information is not received within 10 days of notification, your application will not be processed.
For an explanation of how our financial assistance program works, click here. If you are applying for assistance, please fill out our Application for Financial Assistance and bring it with you.