A hospital stay can be a nerve-wracking thing, regardless of whether it is planned or emergent. At Tuomey, we aim to make your stay with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. To that end, this section provides information for both patients and visitors regarding hospital policies, where to find important hospital services and bill payment.
We understand how important visitors are to a patient's recovery. To ensure that our patients have adequate opportunity to rest in a peaceful environment, we request that visitors only come between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. daily.
A hospital is a place for rest and recovery. For this reason, there are several rules regarding patient visitation that must be followed:
- Visitors are allowed only during hospital visiting hours.
Want to send a Get-Well Message?
Using our online template, you can easily send a get-well wish to brighten the day of a Tuomey patient.
Tuomey Healthcare System has released a new patient guide, which can be found throughout the hospital, in doctor’s offices and now online. To view our new patient guide, click here
Need financial assistance?
The following documents and information are required in order to complete your Tuomey Healthcare System Financial Assistance application. In an effort to better serve you we request that you provide all identified information with the submission of your application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Proof of Employment for the last 6 weeks
- Proof of household income including anyone living in the household
- Proof of unemployment compensation, i.e. letter of approval, copy of unemployment print out
- Proof of any state assistance that may be received in the household, i.e. food stamps, Medicaid for the last 6 weeks
- Proof of application for state assistance and/or denial if not approved
- Most recent Income Tax statement
- Copy of bank statement for the last 6 weeks
- Notarized statement of support if unemployed
- Notarized income statement from employer if no bank account or check stubs are available
We thank you for choosing Tuomey Healthcare System for your healthcare needs. Your application will be processed upon receipt with all pertinent documentation. Please be advised that applications that are received incomplete or with missing documentation / information will be held open for 10 days. If requested information is not received within 10 days of notification, your application will not be processed.
For an explanation of how our financial assistance program works, click here
. If you are applying for assistance, please fill out our Application for Financial Assistance
and bring it with you.